What Can Be Done?
Will Technological Innovation Ever End?
Transferring VHS data
- If you choose DVD, we'll put your video onto a Platinum Archival DVD.
- Every DVD has scene selection "smart chapter markers". Our proprietary DVD Deluxe system detects where your video camera stopped and started or the scene changed. Chapter markers are placed at these points so you can easily skip through your finished DVD.
- We have many themes to choose from so if this is your wedding from six years ago or your baby's birth from six months ago, we will choose the appropriate theme.
- Ask about an upgrade to our album case with custom insert and thumbnail photos of your video on the outside.
- Ask about the best choice of transferring, Digital Video Archive! DVA for short!
Here's how it works: Once we have transferred your content to your new DVAs you'll receive an email explaining how to quickly set up your new Digital Video Archive account.
With your new DVA account, you can manage, edit, modify and view your movies and videos. You'll want to invite your friends and family to set up their own (free) DVA accounts. This will give them access to the DVAs you would like for them to see and enjoy. Every DVA has smart chapter markers with thumbnail images, just like the old DVDs, so you and your viewers will be able to fully experience each of your videos.
Please note that your Digital Video Archive account will be $7.95 monthly (like your Netflix bill) based on the number of tapes you transfer. Digital Video Archive also has a FREE level of account that will hold about three two-hour tapes. So if you only have a few tapes, you won't have a monthly bill. This is a great way to start.
Also, with your new Digital Video Archive account you can immediately begin uploading your own personal videos and smartphone video. You'll be able share these videos with your friends and family as well. Plus, your friends and family will receive their own Digital Video Archive account when you invite them. They will want to upload their videos too. Soon you'll have new DVAs from them to watch as well!
Home Video Studio ® in Visalia is a Digital Video Archive Authorized Representative. Our DVA Deluxe transfer system uses professional encoding which ensures maximum quality and a great viewing experience whether you are viewing on your smartphone or your huge home theatre screen.
Remember with DVA you will not need to spend money on copies for friends and family!
Don't delay, call today! 559-732-3050