Monday, September 11, 2017
What Does the Conversion Process Look Like?
The Benefits of Converting to Digital
Using a Professional Conversion Service
Relive Those Special Memories Today
Digital Video Archive at Home Video Studio-Visalia, Ca! from ARTSVDO on Vimeo.
Home Video Studio-Visalia is an Authorized Representative of Digital Video Archive! Go to www.DigitalVideoArchive.com to get started! 2017
Digital Video Archive - DVA - The New Way to Watch, Organize, Edit, View, Share and Preserve Your Memories!
Video-to-Cloud – Digital Video Archive - DVA The New Way to Watch, Organize, Edit, View, Share and Preserve Your Memories!
Home Video Studio is the leader in the preservation of memories, and we’re on the leading edge of this new technology. DVA brings families and friends around the table again. Getting in touch with the past, sharing the present, and making new memories for the future has never been easier or more fun!
Call us today!
In the beginning there was 8mm and 16mm film.
Then came VHS, Beta, 8mm, Mini DV,
and other video tape formats.
DVDs were next, and we really liked them because they were slim and cool and gave us more control with features like menus and submenus and chapters.
DVDs have been the state-of-the-art for more than ten years in the video and home movie transfer industry. In fact, Home Video Studio still transfers video to DVDs for our customers who request that service.
But there’s a new kid in town – The DVA – the Digital Video Archive – Video in the Cloud. DVA is the latest technology and it is fast becoming the media of choice. These days we most often transfer everyone’s old VHS, BetaMAX, 8mm and Mini DV tapes to DVAs rather than DVDs. Here’s why:
- DVA is cloud-based. Your memories are safely archived - never again vulnerable to the elements, breakage, or being lost.
- Each of your old videos (your old memories) are transferred to new DVAs and uploaded to Digital Video Archive. You can then view, organize and edit your old memories.
- View your family videos on any computer, iPad, Tablet, Smartphone or Smart TV.
- Invite your friends and family to view! Our sharing capability is private and by invitation only – very family friendly.
- Add, change and re-title chapter markers online. Organize your new DVAs into albums (we call them Archives).
- You can also easily edit your videos.
- We’ll also make a Master Digital Video Archive and store it off-line for safekeeping.
- Memories, videos and DVA… they are one and the same! Never worry about the legacy of your family again.
“Hey You…Get on to Our Cloud”™That’s right! Get on to our cloud. It’s easy! Just bring in your old DVDs, videotapes, 8mm, and 16mm home movies. We’ll take it from there:
- First our DVA experts will convert your content to Digital Video Archives.
- Then we’ll upload them to our cloud: DigitalVideoArchive.com and you will receive a private and secure DVA account.*
- With your account, you can view, organize, edit, and share your new movies with your friends and family.
- With that same account, you can immediately begin uploading your own personal videos from your computer or smartphone. You’ll be able share these videos with your friends and family as well. Plus your friends and family will want to start their own Digital Video Archive accounts and load up their videos! Soon you’ll have new DVAs from them to watch!
- You’ll never have to worry about the safety of your family memories again!
Digital Video Archive Technology is here!
Call us today!
*Monthly membership and data plan required beyond 2GB of storage.
Monday, September 4, 2017
What is Vinegar Syndrome?
Can it be treated?
Can you transfer my films that have Vinegar Syndrome?
affect the picture quality. Also, once un-spooled from the tightly wound original reel, we may not be able to return the reel back to the original reel in the same tightly-wound manner and we generally only get one chance to transfer the reel. (That’s the good news. The bad news is that if you don’t act soon – you may never get a chance to preserve these reels.) It is also important to note that studies show that Vinegar Syndrome is contagious, so you should check all of your reels and separate out the ones that have been affected from the ones that appear fine. You should consider preserving all of your reels as soon as possible as once the odor is apparent, there is no way to reverse the process.